10. God worried that Adam would be
lost in the Garden of Eden, because he
wouldn’t ask for directions.
9 . God knew that, someday, Adam would
need someone to hand him the TV
remote. (Parenthetically, it has been
noted that men don’t want to see
what’s ON TV. They want to see WHAT
ELSE is on.)
8. God knew that Adam would never make
a doctor’s appointment.
7. God knew that, when Adam’s fig leaf
wore out, he would never buy a new one
6. God knew that Adam would not
remember to take out the garbage.
5. God wanted man to be fruitful and
multiply. But, He knew Adam would
never be able to handle labor pains
4 . As “keeper of the garden,” Adam
would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for
the Apple Incident and for anything
else that was really his fault.
2. As the Bible says, “It is not good
for man to be alone.”
1. And the No. 1 reason of all:
God stepped back, looked at Adam, and
“I can do better than that.”