Women often tell that men confuse them and that they are unsure what a man is really looking for.If the media is to be believed, many women don’t care what a man is looking for anymore because they have been empowered by their own sexuality liberated career woman in change of their own destiny.In which case, as long as the man wants them, that is fine.
It doesn’t matter whether that view is actually true or not.What is true is that the modern man is increasingly struggling to find his place in the world.The Armed Forces and Space programs quite rightly have very highly qualified career women working in their departments and in most aspects of industry,women are excelling.The old male bastions are crumbling and with them their innate self-respect as well as their understanding of how they should act and what they desire.
Any woman reading this may say well it’s a problem for men ang they should deal with it.Absolutely,but you cannot expect miracles instantly.Generations of history dictating a man’s role and function cannot be decided and altered in the space of 20 years without some fallout.Few can argue against the excitement felt by women as their empowerment continues but at the same tims,one must expect issues to coincide with this.And one of those as i said is the question of understanding what the
modern man is looking for.
Men have started to evoice and are starting to grasp the fact that their role may not be as it once was.”Starting’ is the operative word because this does not mean that there aren’t large swathes of the world where men insist on being the breadwinner and women should still remain at home rearing children.It is going to take a long time to change the world.However,a change is in full swing.Men know that to find a mate they are going to have to work harder than ever before and they are aware that women call the shots far more than ever before.But this doesn’t essentially change what a man is looking for.
Okay….So what is a man seeking??
* First of all a man is seeking a love-interest.This may surprise many women but men like to love and they like being loved in return.The problem they say is that many so called liberated modern women come across as impassioned and cold.It is not easy to find a loving woman and it is very noticeable how many men try ang hang on when they think they hav found their Miss Right.
* Men are seeking a woman who is attractive to them.Women may despair that men can be so shallow and that looks could matter so much but be careful.Men aren’t necessarily looking for a catwalk model and many men don’t like women who weigh 80lbs.But men do want a woman who takes pride in their appearance (though not excessively).Men are proud of having a girlfriend who looks good and i don’t believe any man who says otherwise.
* Men are looking for a trustworthy girl,someone they can have faith in and someone who will be there for them.This may sound like an add thing to say,but the fact is some women are not trustworthy and many are not faithful either.So manmy men are increasingly wary.That kiss at a party or the flirtatious behaviour with the gorgeous barman may not count and in fact it’s all great fun and part of a woman’s character.But reverse the situation and as a woman,you hate him doing the same.A man can never forgive a woman being unfaithful and so he is looking for someone who he really does trust.
* Men want to make a home eventually and are loking for a woman who will be willing sharer in home life.Women with a sociable lifestyle are attractive because they can be relied upon to keep the social diary running in a long-term relationship .
* Men are seeking women who are feminine gentle and kind because deep down the qualities that make a woman a great mother are an attraction in themselves.I am not suggesting that the man himself needs mothering,though some do,it is more the point that men seek the attribute in women that point to omeone who would make a great mother to future offspring.
* Men want women with a great sense of humor.Women often come across as uptight or too bothered by too many small details.You will sometimes hear mention of a girl who is ‘one of the boys’.What tis means is that she is able to fit in with their humour and is sociable and fun to be with.Such women are extremely attractive to many men.Men want to have a good time and relax when not working and so their ideal partners are women who are able to do the same.
* Men are looking for women who retain their femininity and are caring and kind no matter how they wheel and deal in the boardrooms.In recent years,aping men may be a female fashion statement,but it doesn’t make them attractive.Whilst every woman in the world burps and farts and has the right to drink pints of beer,it doesn’t necessaily attract them to the opposite sex.Women can get angry and say well men will just have to get used to it,but the issue is that they don’t.They can just choose not to go for women who act in the same way as their drinking buddies.
* Men want someone who is supportive.Many women are quick to critize men in their behaviour,career and set about trying to alter them and mould them.This is a crucial mistake.Men can be manipulated yes,but they see their partnerships as support systems.The best relationships work both ways in terms of support.Where a woman is not able or willing to give that support and is quick to criticize then she may lose he man.
* Men don’t like angry women who shout.They want a woman who can debate and converse and is able to discuss.Communication is king.A fiery passionate temperament may have made you interesting and challenging on day one.But by day 500 it holds no glory whatsoever.
* Men love a challenging woman,someone who keeps them on their toes.Men are generally lazy in relationships once they feel they’re in secured territory.When a man is challenged so he does something about it.If you want to keep youe man interested,keep him challenged.
* Men are generally more reserved about sex than women.This is my experience and it is a fact.Men know what they like in bed and tend to stick to it.The adventurous sexual appetite in most men isn’t there even if they are convinced it is.Men in reality are quite conservative.Sexually adventurous has nothing to do with having lots of partners and more to do with the things they will try with the same partner.In most test cases i have conducted,it is the man who looks for a man quiet time in the bedroom and the woman who ultimately becomes bored.
* Men want a woman who will commit to them.Though increasingly this ishard to find,it doesn’t take away the wish.Men want a girlfriend who they can share with and trust and be open with.Commitments is not a on-way street and therefore men are struggling to find the levels of commitment they found previously.But the need is still there.
* Men don’t want to be alone…
This topic can easily fire a great debate and i may be accused of being completely wrong but that is the beauty of opinions.We all have them.The fact is a modern man is seeking a reliable,sexy,single girl with whom he can have a long-term relationship.He
wants to have fun,share his life and ultimately settle down.There are few long-term bachelors but not that many.The problem guys have is that the world has changed.They don’t necessarily want to have children and settle down straight away,but it will come.They do seek self-respect even if they are not the primary breadwinners and they seek respect from their partner.Whilst women become increasingly strong in their new roles in society,it is worth remembering that it takes and always will take,two to tango.P.S : This is an article i read in a women’s fashion magazine…this was written by a female on what she understood about a men.I felt this was interesting and i blogged it to share it wif my friends.