2 cups sifted flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 eggs, separated (yolk & white)
1 1/2 cups milk
5 tablespoons melted butter
1. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar & salt.
2. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk, butter & mix well.
3 Add flour mixture with egg yolk mixture beating until smooth.
4. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Mix well.
5. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron.
6. Cook waffles until crispy and browned.
Serve with, maple syrup, peanutbutter, any flavoured jams, Blueberry sauce etc.
1. Spread butter on hot waffles, squeeze some orange juice & add some maple syrup…. You will love it. [:D]
Waffle recipe serves 6.