1 cup milk
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 dash pepper
4 to 6 pieces bread
1. Beat all ingredients, together (except bread).
2. Dip bread into milk mixture and place in hot frying pan.
3. Pour leftover milk mixture on top of the bread.
4. Fry on both sides until brown.
Serve with peanut butter (optional) and syrup.
Serve with 2 sausages, 1 Bull eye egg, some fruits & a cup of milk/coffee/earl grey tea
1 teaspoon sugar, optional
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
10 to 12 slices white bread
maple syrup or other syrup
1. Break eggs into a bowl, beat lightly with a fork. Stir in sugar, salt, and milk.
2. Over medium-low heat, heat griddle coated with a thin layer of butter or margarine.
3. Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl, letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds, then carefully turn to coat the other side.
4.Transfer bread slices to griddle , heating slowly until bottom is golden brown. Turn and brown the other side.
Serve French toast hot with butter and syrup.
Recipe for French toast serves 4.