2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
4 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter, press into bottom of a lightly greased pan.
2. Bake at 350° for 8 mins. Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and flour, gradually add to cream cheese, beating just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over prepared crust, spreading to edges of pan.
4. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
5. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into bars. Serve with Dark Chocolate Sauce, Hot Caramel Sauce.
Makes 2 dozen bars
Dark Chocolate Sauce
(4-oz.) bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
3/4 cup heavy cream
Microwave chocolate and cream in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30 second intervals.
Hot Caramel Sauce
1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup whipping cream
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Garnish: chopped pecans
Cook brown sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat stirring constantly for 3 to 4 mins or until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
Gradually stir in whipping cream. Bring mixture to boil over medium heat stirring constantly, boil, stirring constantly 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired with nuts.