Great song! Bless all people who like this song! GOD IS LOVE
Now, I can tell you as a scientist, if I heard a plant was venting out some radiation and they were watering if for a meltdown, even though the levels might be small, it is an issue of caution. Though it probably isn’t extremely hazardous right now, that’s not a happy situation, and it could turn ugly if the situation gets out of control.
I hope all the people alive, find strength to keep on going..
I hope all the people that are hurt are getting the medical attention they need..
I hope the ones that died are being found and identified so their loved ones around the world can have somewhat of a peace..
I hope the rest of us learn to appreciate everything we have after seeing how quickly it can all be taken away…
Every single evening
As I’m lying here in bed
This tiny little prayer
Keeps running through my head.
God bless my Mom and Dad,
And all my family.
Keep them warm and safe from harm
For they’re so close to me.
And God, there is one more thing
I wish that you could do.
Hope you don’t mind me asking,
Bless my computer too.
Now I know that it’s not normal
To bless a mother board,
But listen just a second
While I explain to you ‘My Lord.’
You see, that little metal box
Holds more than odds & ends
Inside those small compartments
Rest so many of my FRIENDS.
I know so much about them
By the kindness that they give
And this little scrap of metal
Takes me in to where they live.
By faith is how I know them
Much the same as you
We share in what life brings us
And from that our friendship grew.
Please, take an extra minute
From your duties up above
To bless those in my address book
That’s filled with so much love!
Wherever else this prayer may reach
To each and every friend,
bless each email Inbox
And the person who hits Send.
When you update your heavenly list
On your own CD-Rom
Remember each who’ve said this prayer
Sent up to God.com.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Accept with gratitude everything that comes into your life, whether it’from a friend or an enemy. It is to remind you of your need of humbling. He that humbles himself shall be exalted. Humble yourself…only you can humble yourself. Nobody can humble you. And then God’ll give you more grace.. :)He’ll exalt you in due time.. 🙂
Looking around I see you, thinking you were the person I knew. You were in my life once, when I felt so sad so blew. Deep down and above, my love shares your love. Looking around I still see you thinking you were the person I knew Our love has grown apart but it has from the start I’m still thinking… you were the person I knew. You took away my fears, and then again you took away my fun. Asking myself what you have done to me, but know you’re my fear and it all has just begun. Thanking God my fear has ended and I’m just now realizing that I didn’t know, the person that I thought I knew.