In our business, one person can’t do anything anymore. You create a team of people around you. You have a responsibility of integrity of work to that team. Everybody does try to turn out the best work that they can.
Great song! Bless all people who like this song! GOD IS LOVE
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Accept with gratitude everything that comes into your life, whether it’from a friend or an enemy. It is to remind you of your need of humbling. He that humbles himself shall be exalted. Humble yourself…only you can humble yourself. Nobody can humble you. And then God’ll give you more grace.. :)He’ll exalt you in due time.. 🙂
The one I love with all my might.
The one I’m thinking of tonight.
The one that helps me make things right.
The one I long to kiss goodnight.
The one I dream of when I sleep at night.
The one I think of when I hug my pillow tight.
The one that makes me happy when he comes into my sight.
The one I’m not giving up without putting up a fight.
– To “The One” that changed my life
Overrated: Humoring him by watching the game
Underrated: Doing your own thing while he watches the game
If you truly enjoy gorging on hot dogs while watching sports, that’s great. But if you’re doing it solely for his sake, there’s no need to bother — he knows that you’re a girl. And he likes that.
Underrated: Surfing lessons
Most any guy would love being active and learning new things with you. But if he has to worry about his footwork and balance, he’d rather not have to be wearing shimmery shirts while doing it.
Underrated: Any other means of lodging
Breakfast is served from 6:30am to 6:45am, and we get to sit at a communal table with chatty 70-year-olds? How romantic!
Underrated: Flowers on a random day
V-Day roses require less than no imagination. But surprising you with flowers on a meaningless Tuesday is a sign that he doesn’t need greeting-card companies to tell him when to show you how much he cares.
Underrated: Not fighting in the first place
He hates arguing with you almost as much as he loves physical intimacy with you. So the make-up isn’t even close to being worth the excruciating pain of the fight that precedes it.
Underrated: Discussing your future vacation
Contrary to popular belief, single men aren’t afraid to discuss or envision a future together. It’s just that they prefer to focus on certain aspects (relaxing on a beach) rather than others (grouting bathroom tile).
Underrated: Going to parties together
Double dates are often a little awkward. Seeing an entire party’s worth of guys look jealous when he walks in with you is always totally awesome.
May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S.
May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.
May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.
May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.
May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance – and include generous amounts for charity.
May you remember to say “I love you” at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.
And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.